http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, November 17, 2011

WOW! 100 Followers!

I can't believe it!  I remember when i started this blog way back in January of this year (not that long ago - hehe), i kept wondering and worrying on how to get people to come visit and become followers.  Every blogger's dream is to get a ton load of followers!  :-)  I never thought i'd reach...

100 FOLLOWERS!!!

I wish i had the time and the talent to make a fancy banner to celebrate this milestone!

I want to thank each and every one of you for visiting and looking at my crafty projects.  Hopefully you can find a little bit of inspiration on this blog!  I still consider myself a newbie, and i still have lots to learn in both the scrapbooking AND the blogging world, so i'm hoping you'll keep visiting and sharing in on my joy of creating.

I do not update and create as much as i'd like to, but i'm not one of those fortunate people whose full-time job is scrapbooking.  I spent many a hour during the day sitting at a desk doing minial office tasks and WISHING that i could be at home in my scraproom instead!  But without that boring office job, i probably couldn't afford to scrapbook.  Such a vicious circle! hehe

I'm working on a few layouts right now that i will be able to share with you soon...  I can't wait to have a little free time on the weekend to put the finishing touches on some of them. *sigh*  So many projects, so little time! :-)

Before i go, i have some exciting news to share with you!  I have decided that when i reach 200 followers, i will host a special giveaway on my blog (i promise, the prize will not disappoint), so if you know any friends who you think would like my style, be sure to tell them to come visit!!!

Once again, a million THANK YOU's for your appreciation and support!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100~~ You will be at 200 in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for becoming a follower. Congratulations on the 100 mile stone!

    ReplyDelete