http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, April 30, 2012

I Will Always Love U My Boy (multiple challenges layout)

I am sharing with you today a double-page layout that i have made for my friend.  I went all out and got to play with different challenges to create this layout so i had loads of inspiration coming from some of my favorite blogs and i totally love the result!

The left page is based on the Authentique Paper April sketch:
I used the beautifully blue collection "Genuine" from Authentique.

I was also inspired by this fun Tic Tac Toe challenge from Granddiva Creative Corner shared on Rochelle Spears's blog.  I used the right vertical line: mixed alphas, doily & 3 or more buttons.
I also chose my title according to a new playlist challenge coming soon at Scrap It With A Song.  I am honored to have been chosen as one of their guest designers for May so be sure to check it out!

The right side of the layout was inspired by adorable Sketch #205 at Creative Scrappers.
So as you can see, there is not a lack of creative inspiration on the web!

Now before i call it a night (it's way past my bedtime!), here are some close-ups:
Hope i have inspired you to check out the many awesome challenges out there and start creating!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I really love this LO, there's so much to see and so much inspiration to follow. Absolutely great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful 2 page layout! Love all the details, stitching, as well as the paper and embellies choices! Awesome job with the sketches and Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Thanks for participating!!
    http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm just replying to an email you send about my blog candy but I didn't have an email address for you. Sorry but it was drawn a month ago and all winners claimed their prizes immediately. I deleted the post that had gone out as it had been a month later so I thought I was safe. Oops!!

    Thanks for visiting!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda

    By the way your scrapbook pages are absolutely GORGEOUS! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this layout!!! I saw the sketch for the first page on Pinterest and didn't really think I liked it. But, I wanted to see what people had come up with for it. And that's how I got to your blog. And I just have to say I LOVE what you came up with. This layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete