http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, October 20, 2013

You & Me (KaiserCraft inspired)

A few months back, I applied for the KaiserCraft DT and much to my amazement, I was picked for the 2nd round of the selection process.  I was so excited to be chosen amidst their 20 finalists!  The company sent me papers (LOADS of papers) from 2 of their upcoming collections with which i was asked to create 2 layouts, 2 cards and 1 off-the-page project.  I unfortunately didn't make the final cut into their DT, but i am super happy to have made it that far.  Over the course of the next few weeks, i will share with you the 5 projects that i created using the papers they sent me, from their now released collections, Curiosity and St Nicholas.

I really wanted to create a double-page layout to show my love for them and my ability to create a beautiful design that spans 2 pages.  For at least my first 5 years of scrapbooking, i only did double-pages and i still love them.

 I obviously used a lot of KaiserCraft products like their wooden shapes and flourishes, their paper flowers, rub-ons and bling.




Such pretty papers...  I have so much left over that i can't wait to start creating with them again soon!

Thank you KaiserCraft for seeing the potential in me!  The very first scrapbooking challenge i won was one of their Saturday Sketch challenges and it was also my first ever blogpost back in 2011.  Since then, i've come a long way and my creativity has grown in so many ways.

8 comments:

  1. This is just stunning. I can't believe they didn't choose you. Their loss for sure. I am envious of those fall colors right now. Northwestern WI is getting snow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this double is stunning, you have used the papers and products so very well.. i am sure it must have been close..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little details in your projects. Thanks for sharing.
    www.grahamstamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally stunning double pager Nicole. A pity Kaisercraft didn't chose you as you would have made a fabulous addition to their team. I love the way you've used the papers here, everything is put together so beautifully!! Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm new here!
    Let me tell you how fab is this card! Please could you tell me which clear crackle paint have you used?
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ta page est magnifique! Retour à tes premières amours et les pages doubles!

    ReplyDelete