http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, February 7, 2014

Attached @ The Heart (2Crafty DT Reveal - Part 2)

I'm here today to share another layout featuring 2Crafty chipboard.  You can see my full reveal over on the 2Crafty blog.


This layout was inspired by this Valentine-themed mood board over at Scrap Around The World.  I loved the bright colors of the first image and tried to incorporate each one.  The last image with the beautiful flower pots with gold accents really inspired me to add touches of gold throughout my page.  The Crate Paper Flea Market collection seemed like the perfect choice.  And of course, being that this is the month of love, i had to include hearts!

  I also took inspiration from 2 Scrappy Friends challenges which are GrandDiva's Creative Corner's lovely sketch:

and Rochelle Spears' Tic Tac Toe challenge:
I always love a good Tic Tac Toe challenge!  I decided to go with the 2nd line across and used stitching, heart(s) and tulle on my layout.

Now let's take a look at some details of my layout and all the 2Crafty chipboard used.

I love the "Sisters Are Attached @ the Heart" title and I knew that it would fit perfectly with this picture of my nieces Ella and Daphne being silly and having fun together.

 The "Winged Hearts" set is a must-have for any Valentine-themed project.

If you love flowers as I do, you will love the "Daisy Flower" pack - you get 6 beautiful daisies which you can paint or mist any way you want to.  I simply painted mine with pink acrylic paint.

Banners have been such a huge scrapbooking trend in 2013 and the trend is not over.
Here you can see I used some pieces from the "Scallop Circle Bunting" set.

And there you go, 1 beautiful picture, 3 awesome challenges,  and loads of chipboard!

Visit the 2Crafty store to see all of their designs!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout I love the sister's title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I adore the embellishments you've chosen for this! Love also the sewn scalloped circles! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and awesome take on the Sketch and Tic Tac Toe Challenges! Love your title work! Thank you for participating in 2 of the February Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, thank you for joining Scrap Around The World challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love your eclectic mix of product here!! Thanks for playing at SATW again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful!!! I love all your detail! Thanks you so much for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete