http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2Crafty Chipboard Card Set

Having created a lot of layouts already with 2Crafty chipboard, 
I thought that I would show how versatile 2Crafty chipboard 
is by making a nice birthday card set with some of my favorite pieces.


 Card #1


I LOVE cupcakes and I love this chipboard Cupcake too!  It comes in a set of 3 
and looks awesome covered with thick coats of gesso, white paint and glitter.


2Crafty has a lot of card embellishment packs including ones with many different sentiments.   I took the Happy Birthday from one of these Card Sentiment packs 
and cut out the 'birth', replacing it with the same letters from the Scrabble Tiles 
which I layered with white paint, distress inks, distress stains and more paint.


Card #2


 This card has more of a fancy touch using lots of flowers 
and a piece of the beautiful Corner Large Flower Vine 
that I covered with heated gesso and various inks, stains and paints.
I then added an Ava's Butterfly.

 

The 'Best Wishes' also comes from a Card Sentiment pack.


Card #3


This is my favorite of the 3 cards because, quite obviously, 
that Carousel Horse is so adorable.
I put layers upon layers of different mediums on this one,
going from gesso to crackle paint to paint
to distress stains to more paint.


 The sentiment on this card comes from the Happy Birthday Card Pack.  
You get 6 in one pack so lots of cards to be made!


I had some piece left over from the Party Banner used on a previous project 
and thought it looked perfect on this card.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards.  

I will definitely be making some more using 2Crafty chipboard.

To see lots more chipboard designs, click HERE to visit the 2Crafty blog and website.



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.. I love chippies on cards, it adds lots of dimension without making the cards harder to post..

    ReplyDelete