http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, November 10, 2014

WonderFall (November 2Crafty DT Reveal Part 2)

Welcome to part 2 of my November 2Crafty DT Reveal!


To create this layout, I was inspired by the November challenge at Once Upon a Sketch
Along with this sketch provided, the journaling theme this month is 'Inspiration'. 


I also played along with this beautiful mood board from Tresors de Luxe Challenge on FB.


Now, on to some close-ups of my page and that gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard.

Perfect for any Fall page are the "Maple Leaves" and "Winter Leaves".


I covered my leaves with a little clear gesso, then added different shades of distress stains.  I then followed suit with a few dabs of Autumn colours (orange, red and yellow paints) using a sponge, and then finished off with a few light dabs of white.

 As you can see, I dab white paint over pretty much everything! :)


The title was formed by using the word 'wonder' from the newly released "Mini Word Set 1"  
and spelling 'fall' with the "Everyday Font L/C" which I both painted with Perfect Pearls.


Another new piece that I love (enough that I ordered it in doubles in my last DT pack) 
is the "Hessian Patch Panels".


As with the title, I coated the fancy piece from "Adornment Set 3" with Perfect Pearls 
and added it as a side border to this quote card. 


Because Once Upon a Sketch challenges are all about sketches AND journaling,
I added my handwritten journaling on a tag that I slipped behind the picture.
It basically describes how much of an inspiration the Fall season is to me...
from the colors of the leaves, the cool crisp air to the desire to stay all warm and comfy, indoors...
the perfect time to scrapbook!


One last look...


If you want to see lots more design offered by 2Crafty, visit their website HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Divine! Love that woven chippy look behind it all....& those leaves look soooo delish....thanks for sharing with where you tucked your journaling, too....you always do a marvelous job of our OUAS challenges:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout Nicole, your chipboard pieces are so well used here.And I love the fallcolors on picture and layout. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, really love your autumy colors and love the chipboard you have used too.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete