http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, October 13, 2017

LOVELY FALL DAY - Double Page Layout
(Scraps of Elegance DT - 'Falling Leaves' Kit
+ Scrap Our Stash October Tic Tac Toe Challenge)


I am back today with another Scraps of Elegance 'Falling Leaves' kit project!

When I started scrapbooking back in 2004, and in the first few years after that,
all that I ever did were double-page layouts.
Even though my style has changed and I now do mostly single pages,
I occasionally like to go back to my roots.  Double page means double fun!


I am playing along with the Scrap Our Stash October Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I opted for a diagonal line using the color orange, pumpkins and some die-cuts.

I opted for a plain white cardstock background
as I thought it the best way to showcase the many beautiful
patterned papers out of the main kit and the coordinated paper add-on.


I love the black, orange and yellow combo over the white.


The pictures are of my good friend's family Fall photoshoot.


I used many of the Prima Ephemera die-cuts and Word Stickers.
The Elements Add-On includes some fabulous Prima washi tape
which I used on this double spread to add some vertical shiny layers.


To learn more about Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance kits, click HERE.

And make sure to share with us your wonderful creations on Facebook by joining

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful double page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!I love the colors and lovely layers. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! I particularly love what you did with the title :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 2 page layout! I too use to only do 2 pages and have now moved to 1 page layouts! You may have inspired me to try one again!! -Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete